The Penticton Golf & Country Club was first established in 1922, and as such boasts a tradition of golf and social activity. Our championship course and comfortable atmosphere provide members with a total golf experience. We provide a fully stocked professional golf shop, modern locker rooms, a large outdoor patio, air conditioned lounge and restaurant, as well as a picturesque and challenging golf course with good practice facilities. In the fall of 2008, we moved into our new clubhouse.
Finance plans available - All fees are subject to change.
For further information contact our Administrative Department at 250-492-5626
Contact Guy Dow at 250-492-8727 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Corporate Pass information.
* 18 holes - par 70 Men / par 72 Ladies
* Semi-Private, green fee play welcome.
There is an entrance fee required per full playing member; this a one time fee, it is not a fund nor a debenture, it is non refundable, non transferable, but you never have to pay it again as long as you keep your membership active. Please contact the administration department for details.
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES/GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Charging - use your membership number to charge your food and bar purchases in the clubhouse and at the concession stand, as well as green fees for your guests, pro shop merchandise and other services such as locker rentals, club storage, range passes and power cart packages.
2. Lockers and Club Storage are available – see office for locker details and pro shop for club storage.
3. Professional services - the Golf Shop carries a large selection of golfing needs from club repairs, power cart rentals, range passes, sales, lessons, and much more. Please see the Golf Shop for a complete list of their services.
4. Booking Tee Times & Shotgun Starts
Currently we are using a seven day a week ballot system. You may enter ballots from the computer in clubhouse or your home computer. Fill in the ballot form with your player names, time preferred and carts required. Ballots must be submitted 3 days ahead by 1:00 p.m.(ie. For time on Thursday, ballot submitted by Monday. Saturday and Sunday must be submitted by Wednesday). Because draws are by random selection, it is reasonable that you may from time to time not get the requested time, especially during spring when daylight hours are short and interest is high.
Shotgun starts: Occasionally the course will utilize “shotgun starts”, rather than regular conventional tee times. Instead of a tee time, all golfers are assigned different starting tee boxes AT THE SAME TIME. For instance golfers ABC&D tee off at 8:00 AM on Hole #1, where golfers EFG&H begin on Hole #2 at the same time etc., etc. This is used only during special occasions and is meant to utilize the course more fully on those days.
5. Handicaps - are recorded by the member on the computer after each round of golf played. If your name does not appear on the computer, please leave your name, address and membership number with the office. Your handicap number is your access number for the web page or you can search by your last name.
6. Club Events - are listed in the fixture booklet and are also posted on the bulletin boards in the locker rooms. The Penticton Golf and Country Club website will also list club information. Newsletters will keep you informed of any changes.
7. Restriction of play -Junior members may not golf prior to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. Prior to 10:00 a.m. Monday to Friday. Play is restricted to all members during club and outside functions.
8. Special Days
Ladies Day - Tuesday Morning
Senior Men - Wednesday Morning
Ladies Nite - Wednesday Afternoon
Mens Nite - Thursday starting at 11:00 a.m.
9. Dress code
Penticton Golf and Country Club encourages it\'s members and guests to wear
appropriate golf attire.
Golf shirts are required to have collars or sleeves, mock neck shirts allowed;
No tank or muscle shirts;
Pants must be tailored and in good repair. Slacks are preferred;
Shorts must be tailored, in good repair and of reasonable length;
Footwear must consist of soft soled shoes.
10. Etiquette - The golf course is meant to provide an environmentally relaxing atmosphere, social interaction, and fair golf competition. The course can potentially accommodate as many as 144 golfers at a time. As such it is imperative toward the full enjoyment of all that members make efforts to learn the forms of etiquette golf requires:
• Divots must be replaced. Sand and Seed bottles are available.
• Sand Bunkers must be raked after use (rakes are available in all bunkers).
• Ball marks on greens (made from ball impact) must be repaired. Complimentary repair tools are available in the Golf Shop.
• Cutting in on any hole (including the back 9) is not permitted.
• Keep all powercarts on paths provided.
11. Suggestions - Please contact office in writing.
12. Office Hours - the office is open for inquiries from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Off season hours are posted in publications.